Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Plead To Goodbye.


This is a letter for you my love.
You’ve made me feel used and gained for,
All the more like a one night stand,
A fresh picking and thrown when bitten.


You told me how much you love me,
I should’ve figured out you’re even scared to try it out,
You sang me a song to pacify your heart,
After all, you seem to have taken mine up the hilltop.


I know there are things that you see in me you liked,
But why do I feel that not a thought of what we were seemed important.
Not a call, not a message??? I don’t ask much.
Through this at least I’ll know I have something to look forward for.


The blade is beyond my reach,
Reckless of slitting me slow,
I’ve tried to make my life at risk,
To go in the dark and by the next bend hope some car swerves me dead.


This is my note to you,
My sweetest goodbye, my unrequited surrender,
I hope a lovelorn let go if you pleased,
The death of my soul as wished.

No comments: