Friday, February 10, 2012

Solace.

Another moment of solace… though the place never mine for the keeping. I had companions beside me but dare not take a glimpse of them. I cowered to a seat and made myself comfortable over on a brick-ish texture the very thing I sat on.









I stare along, saw those three beautiful trunks and if given a chance I’d want to vandalize it with your name and mine. But there were people around and they might call the watch and ask me to leave. All I can do is stare and dream.















I look upon that side of me and saw a blank space, how I’d wish you’d sit just trying your best to be comfortable on that chair. I’d laugh and foolish me not to see the gal beside me gestured and turned to my sudden bliss. Bah! I care less of the world to say, it’s you that I think.










A few things I do enjoy alone, lest this blog entry was more of a reflection yet I can’t spare a thought to let it out that most of the time I was by my own, all I have in mind and soul is you alone. Call me crazed. 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I really enjoyed this!