Monday, September 17, 2012

Bed Sheets, Pillows, Roses And Kisses.


This is the first that I’ll be blunt straight with my blog entry. The only time in years I’ll express what I feel the most.

The human arms were made not just to endure the load of working, not just to bring balance to the entire body, neither the human lips spares not only to utter words, throw knowledge & speak thoughts needs saying nor of the human body was never just a whole of a living organism, a system of reactions and feelings & not just some ordinary individual with will & choice… we have been made to pair, to have meaning, to bring closeness, to give, to share… to love.

To sleep & wake up with the one you love in your arms or whichever falls from their own is one of many experiences the lack of appreciation many of us get from having to enjoy casual love making, blissful unsafe sex, temporary euphoria & to all the unwanted sudden needless fleshly longing. 

If I may say it as blunt and be forgiven of what I will intend to write as I do not ask for any apology to what I should be posting… I loved every moment I had with my partner on his second visit.


There was no sweet love making, no resistive force of blissful sex, no euphoria from the longing of flesh just the feeling of closeness, the sweet thought of sleeping together & oxytoxic effect of cuddling. The wishes of longing ending up on each other’s arms, his head on my shoulders, a cuddle here & there, me snuggling when cold & the best moment is waking up next to him with eyes trying to wake up staring at me.


In years, a BED made sense… a hug is true, cuddling is the best feeling one can feel & waking up with him is no dream at all. Bed sheets crumpled for one reason, we had each other that close, no fleshly longing… just sweet cuddling.

I am blunt to what I just said, I missed those times with him & not for the urge of my flesh but the feelings I had when he laid his eyes on me. I love my partner. I love him, really I do.

I am missing him now as he boards his plane. I am missing everyday that I am alone without him, I will miss him even more until the day we will have each other not for a visit but forevermore.

P.S.
a good tumblr entry for everyone else

http://www.fabulousapple.com/2011/01/a-treatise-on-cuddling/