Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Don't Make Me Go.


I know you’re there.
Please don’t make me go away,
I have been on search for you,
Crying over wasted times,
How I reached this far not to say goodbye.

I have seen you.
I wish what we have can last,
It was never what it should if we never shared true,
I dreamed of you with us forever will,
How I hope that this is real.

That kiss we shared.
It was all that mattered in my mind,
Your lips in mine,
You were my first and i hope would last,
Please make me be wrong for what I think.

Dear lover, dear you.
I want us as me and you,
This feeling we have, I need and want,
Please don’t make me go, don’t make me hate myself to have you longed,
Please don’t make me leave you for the right wrong reasons,
Please don’t make me when I have to.


Please don’t make me go.

No comments: