Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just For You.


I find myself staring blankly at the ceiling,
Smiling endlessly like a fool.
Shedding a tear every now and then,
Thinking how we are seems so real.


I was on a dreamland being with you.
If time and place permits I’ll hold your hand,
Never let go, kiss you hard,
Hug you even close.

Alone, together barely apart,
Yet we remained distant at heart.
Unsure, doubtful, a mix of excitement,
Taking chances and laying motives.


You’re my secret temptation, my guilty fantasy,
My hidden agenda and my ecstatic risqué.


That simple peck, that sexy tease,
All I could answer were the shivers on my spine.
That brush of heat both from our skin,
Bringing us close together even more.


I already miss you, wishing to have it again.
All by ourselves, mischief in mind.
Pure, consented and honest.
Remembered, treasured and unforgettable.


You’re my sweet surrender, my impish daydream,
My tonic whisper and that tease-full whim.
For you gave that impossibility a not-so forbidden fact,
To have you as someone I love.

1 comment:

hearbz said...

so inlove.. so inspired.. :)