Monday, October 25, 2010

Some secret...

I never find something interesting in my existence but my own tolerance to emotions… dark some of my friends would quote me. Succinct at expression. Apathetic in words. Sarcasm as my second name. I would often smile at these, laugh it out with a few friends or just be deaf on what else goes after the melody of scrutiny.

Yet there is but ONE emotion that has always been blamed for its imprecise nature. One that has all romantic stories not a story if this isn’t the topic of its plot. This feeling that made Romeo and Juliet wage war with the world… you just know where I’m heading to.

It may sound a bit a little hopeless but this rowdy feeling have me haunted for days now, don’t know why?? Not even sure for what reasons should it come by knocking my door.

I think being emotionally compromise makes this all worth the time to just even write this foolish post.

Or it may sound undeniable; I can laugh at the truth.

No comments: