Monday, October 25, 2010

Just because I have so much in mind...


It’s half past 9pm and by this time I would rather be sleeping or just plainly getting busy with my mind to think of some person I should not even think about… so to speak, I was totally bored waiting for somebody to poke around facebook and just talk. As usual, I’m bored! I know, right?!

My mind is in a whirlwind of what to blog about, oh, the voting was interesting?? Was it?? It never will be, just the same scenes of people and parties trying their best to ruin one another and the media trying to make the whole country a mediocre. Even if I don’t get these media men, whatever their motives are… it sucks to show how truth hurts. Anyways, political agendas are for those concerned with it… and as a citizen of this country I should do my part in reaching out and become aware of it, I think I’m not doing well.

I was s’pose to go biking this afternoon, but the rain just has to be quite a spoiler, it was s’pose to be a good Bike Date with a good friend, just tryin’ out the old times where she, me and my other friend used to reach far flung areas of this ancient city with a few pedals, jeers and races we used to have. It was so good then, when all we can think about is play, fool around, bike trekking, getting chased by dogs and racing with one another and when we get tired, just off we go to a slightly high mound of earth and watch as the sunset lay beyond the trees, embracing the entire sub-urbs with darkness. It was childhood and sure I miss it-----everyday.
But as I’ve said, “…the rain just has to be quite a spoiler.”

And while I was hoping that the rain would stop (which did so NOT), I thought to myself, I may have missed the whole world of childhood looking how things went so fast for me, I may not have experienced Life if I stayed there that long. I may not have cherished it this much. I was laughing at myself for being an adult at the same time wishing I was a child even more.

And like all days that pass as by, it has to be over, so I went home soaking wet… it bugged me a bit thinking that I get sick too easy on the other hand, I say, “Nah… it taste better”.

No comments: