Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...Of Life and Music...

It has had been months now since I’ve started listening to Thai songs, and even with that span of time I still could not understand the darn language! I’ve tried learning once but it took me an hour before I said I was bored. It’s too darn difficult, I’m a language freak but it seems listening to it would just do me less of a favor. Come a few days I have been to a lot of stress, physically, mentally and most, emotionally… events laid plainly for me to see that just came all too soon. But then, this morning just a couple of minutes before I started writing this blog I came into a realization…

…yes, I have indeed been listening to songs from a different language and truthfully I don’t understand a thing about it but I just couldn’t stop listening it might be because I LOVEd the movie where it all started or perhaps it was the tune, the hymn and the message that the artist wants to make his/her listeners get from hearing the song.

Then and there I just have thought, LIFE may just be like this indulgence, no matter how hard we try to understand the language of LIFE, we may pose a lot of questions without getting answers at all… it is when we listen to it that we understand what it means, it is with the HYMNs and the RHYTHM behind every trials that we grow… and that makes it all worth living and worth listening.

I was ready to post a full length status to my FB when I say, “what the heck? I’ve got a blog!” and so off I went and doodled it in.

I would love everyday that I have to wake up and face another chapter to live like it was my last.

I will keep on asking questions and hope for answers.

And like anything else, I would keep on listening to these Thai songs.

No comments: