Thursday, February 27, 2014

Travel Wishes, Long Overdue.

Friendship is built with trust, honesty and the gift of company. I know this letter is long overdue and for some reason it has served its purpose but I think things are never too late as to wonder why there are certain people that would come in our lives worthy to become part of it eternally. My good friend, I never tire of listening to your rants, the whimpering nature of your emotions neither do I hate how you scowl at life testing you nor how scornful you can be with love. I have been there at times maybe not too many to lend an ear to all the crazy shit we can do and have done together… mostly, eating. We hated our enemies and may God forgive us with that, shared our life, complain on how we screw up or even vent on those making our day a bum. Either way, I will and ever treasure every piece of memory we had and now as this sweet journey of yours has finally began let this be something of thought…


“As the traveler who has once been from home is wiser than he who has never left his own doorstep, so a knowledge of one other culture should sharpen our ability to scrutinize more steadily, to appreciate more lovingly, our own.” – Margaret Mead



We are all travelers in our own way, lead on an experience more friends, feel all those wanted emotions and miss all those you love but never forget for where you came and be that a place where you can call home. We may be far reached apart with miles and not just kilometers by my dear sweet friend, distance is not our enemy but a stronghold of time that as long as we share chatter once in awhile and growing up every day to share more experiences I believe our friendship will never end and just like how we say it… Everything in life, unclear for now… Someday, somehow everything’s gonna make sense.

All my best of wishes and the sweetest of luck to you my dear friend.

No comments: