Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Darkness.

To hear your voice broken,
The sound of an aching heart,
A whimpering kid inside,
Beaten up & refused of love.

Feeble and cold from my fears,
Slowly your grasp drifting away,
What more can I say,
Just to have you stay.

I know you need be the one,
And for now all I can give you is time and affection,
Life and the future, for us is unknown,
I don’t know what else to do, I fear losing you.

Your voice scares me when you’re angry,
But what hurts me is the silence of loneliness within that whisper,
Unsaid thoughts growing in vain,
Slowly tearing you out, killing your heart.

I am the disease you never wanted,
I am the source of your pain,
I only wanted to be your joy,
The reason for your smile, that smile I always love.

I have grown sad and weary,
Since you doubted your feelings,
I don’t blame you for it is my fault,
I led you on to an abyss and not the heaven.

You are not selfish, you deserve well,
You are the nicest of them all, truly the only one,
You don’t deserve me, my life is trouble.
You are an angel; I seem to be your burden.

Is this a plea??! A desperate scream to hold on!?
I am unworthy of your love for I seem to be hurting you much.
I feel you. I hurt you badly.


2.27.14 9:38pm

No comments: