Thursday, February 2, 2012

Your Silly Grown Man.


As I sat here just swooning over some dead past turn of thoughts, listening to some tantric music trying my best to finish a book I just can’t help but hate for I was quite oblige to ever open it because I have to read it. Still, a few paragraphs wouldn’t hurt much, right!??

Struck me quite simple just then after reading some few ideas through my mind like it was some reel tape just rolling in front of me, I have like been feeling a little gory or if not miserable lately.  Some say, one chooses to become enslaved by misery. Have I??

It wasn’t some realization as I can precede it quite a suggestion to become miserable is almost how my day works since. I’d go to some depressing matter then by the end of the day I’ll laugh it out like some total idiot. Ha ha  ha. See, there I go. Like some crazed silly grown man laughing incessantly.


Acting out a silly thought, to some silly answer and voila you got some silly grown man trying to place out life as something sillier than the usual silly thought. Hey, I just made a silly sentence just because something silly came about. J

No comments: