Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who Could Have Thought ^^.

Almost 15 minutes struck the tick of the clock to a quarter by noon. Some sleep I had last night with all the good reason to stay up all night and just be someone else’s companion or let me say it inconclusively, just a chat.
 
An old folk as all does say, shan’t we talk to strangers when we were young. A good reason perhaps for the meekly child to consider and behave himself when he is reprimanded but for an old man as he, stranger are what we have as friends now. If not for the very first day of school you chose to get along with some rowdy looking child as you are and later on becomes your very companion for a lifetime. Friends―some God’s gift, huh!?

This year, I was quite blessed to have enjoyed the company of a few who as I can consider the best yet people there can be. Ironic though that most of us never actually met each other and were just conversing through some blank space, a product of human technology, laying enslave us all… placing that away as it was not the topic of this entry. These people barely a hunch I do know of besides the thought that we talk like we knew something was common in all of us.

I met a med student who almost I thought was my soul mate, who would’ve thought we had the same friend, the same ideas when we think likely maybe you’ll think he’ll be some doctor one day and I was a nurse so that would sum up almost everything, I guess not… for all the reason, I was comfortable with him. Just imagine two guys, plainly, that sounded too casual to actually share each other’s feeling unfazed that maybe the other would divulge it but if you’d thought about that instance, we trusted each other. On that very moment then. We did talk of way lot of things and even those far off topics so not in the league of circumstances we should talk about. Acting like we ever see the world in a more wisdom-filled ways as we could imagine. Cutting through we met up, and lo, things got awkward a bit. Like seriously it was like some first day of school. It was an experience for just some 2 hours of being with each other, I loved it. We were casual. We were just shy. You can laugh it out. The time may be quite ephemeral; bidding a hug goodbye was all it took to see contentment.

It never stopped there, somehow I’d be saying some appreciation on the social networks or just how technology affects almost everything though I still think that we never have had any normal lives as we did before the moment man finally perfected technology and never halted his dreams of reaching places far off the sky. All I can say is, my gift of friends grew a bit. I met a very good talented radio jockey, flattered a complete fan of a student, the cheers of a fellow friend whom I shared some thoughts on being an adult, the quintessential friend who almost got me into lovelorn situation, an almost lover, and just almost a day ago, I met another guest along this road I walk through… who would’ve like as I would quote on later, we’d be talking, sharing and at that… he gave that honor of actually knowing him more. You’d say at that I give off almost all possible emotion I have… a yes and a no. I do give what feeling I can have for the person to sympathize my own as I can do more care and concern if I can understand the feeling of actually befriending him, compassionate, kind and true as he is. A person who have so much to give, the bravest I’ve known far off better than I am. I salute the courage he has to take and the experience he shared with a few whom dearest with him that at least makes my own prejudices and problems a little off guard to think about.

Once in our lives we meet people from different walks of life, some creates good things with us, a few may do more than just hurt or maybe strengthen us even more but there will always be some unique number that we know at that moment would be a part of our lifetime.

This joy just keeps growing no matter shading clouds makes it all gloomy and forlorn. All that I can think of something important having to love people and for who they are, what they have experienced and what they have to give is a gift more than any treasures combined.

Clad on my own pillows, sitting like some other fool worn out by the day’s work… staring at that bright sunny weather outside… I say, all is well.

No comments: