Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Sickly Sunshine ^^.


Ill-fated as always I am, all the coolness and dampness my body can feel. Been days of being sick and symptoms creeping in for I have never been any sicker like this, a usual predicament for a pathetic creature like me.

Battling out my impertinent outburst as I sniffle through this blog, barely figuring out how annoying being sick was. Geez… there is nothing I can ask more than just lie here, flat on the floor and mourn over how I can be healthy once more. I do complain of the slightest fatigue to think I can bare even heartache’s killing slash.

To spare a good laugh of it all, I tried to sing and actually dance in unison, saw myself on the mirror I looked even more foolish than having this illness after all.

Waking up with the gloominess around, freezing while my fan is at low, and all the crumbles and noise downstairs from all the busy cooking I tried every bit of strength to just stand and wobble as my head spin off like a yoyo. That was a nag to feel, how the glory days I’ve woken early and just greet the sun with all the smiles I can give.

Amidst this all, panting at every breathe I take even if I just sit here and lay down flat and straight as if I were some corpse ready to be buried all the thoughts in me that I am yet to be the happiest man alive.


That there’d be no sick days for me,
That there’d be that sun after the rain,
A warm cloth to wipe the cold,
And to know that someone out there waits for me.


Hello there my ever dearest, my sleepless night was all but something to think about and waking up to just know you’re fine makes me more of a happy man.

No comments: