Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Spoil For Me.


Boredom shook me up to find sense after drumming out a few ideas in my mind as I go on with my usual business of studying my flashcards. Seriously, I get that most of the time I have the feeling of quite the inspiration to finish an entire chapter but I always end up havin’ to read the phrases for awhile before actually lazing out on the subject.

And so, I took off with what I’ve read about and just plainly watched a movie as I enjoy a few cold chocolate bars!!! Some sugar rush… later on I passed out and slept for an hour or two just because of that glutton thing I just did.

I get too absorbed of the pressure that I should pass the exams and just by experiencing all these stress free indulgence, I’d think I should really put my head to it and do something about my lazing out side of me.



Still, it’s a fact that sometimes when boredom get its way… prepare some bad habits turn to good spoilers.

No comments: