Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Good Mornings.

It was half past 5:00 am of today, I woke up all eyes open and it was just too darn early. Checked my facebook, saw him and how much he just laid his life, hoping he’s all happy and that. I don’t have to keep on thinking about him anymore. So without much ado I decided to go on a jog without actually taking a short shower.






It was a laugh, really. The water was freezing.

I went outside and squeezed what better muscles I’ve had after all these months of not stretching them out on a run, and went on walking. The place too early and since it was a weekday the road was almost filled with busy people getting ready for an early presence at work or in school. I just minded my own business and had a start on it; I tried a few short laps and finally decided to walk to the place where I do my usual routine since my legs just started to ache… I guess that felt like havin’ it for the first time. Dang it!



The sun was almost rising and I couldn’t hide the thought of taking a picture of it. It looks nice. Made me imagine it was the same scene on Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years music video and yeah, it does.

The feeling was surreal, I’ve always liked the sun rising and the good things it makes you think on how wonderful life can be. How you wanted to feel inspired as you start your day and all the things you may want to do for the entire page of yet another life’s chapter. It’s just a refresher.

I had a few run-ins with some folks, neighbors and of course a few good sites too when all I thought of some parental together-ness. I saw this much younger looking older guy whatever that meant, on white shirt and red shorts running side by side a boy. At first I saw it is as quite fatherly for him the older one and when they went pass in front of me, dang he’s just too young to be that boy’s father and looks good too. I laugh at myself having to enjoy these kind of self appreciation and looked back I haven’t had time to do that myself in months now. Completely lost in time for drooling myself over one person and waste away the small things that mattered most. Ha!

 And so, placing away those thoughts I went to visit my grandparents, hurried for a sip of cool water as I was not only thirsty and hungry too. Enjoyed a good session on a cable TV, looking up on every channel for something interesting but didn't get much into seeing one besides some war movies I have always enjoyed watching. Stayed there for some good 45 minutes and scurried off back home, too absorbed into making this blog entry and how much I should be bragging about a wonderful day ahead.




And, dance practice will be starting later. I’m back to swaying my hips and getting fit.



Dreamt of being in a church last night, searched through the net before I went jogging and it felt great that I needed some little spiritual help and need my faith level up these times. It was a good feeling I’m receiving that kind of guidance for myself as I have that urge to look for it. Help does come to those who deserve it.







All the more, I’m living happy I guess. I should be. I’m all hopes up to myself and my future.




Smiles J



No comments: