Wednesday, November 3, 2010

6 Days, 5 Nights: The Untimely Distress

The most of unruly situation I can place myself is this incomparable pain that an illness is existent for my suffering. Days now, that I have felt this tummy ache and such soreness came untimely of all trips which is at the present I am in. suffice it to say that I am able to contrast uneasiness between the thought of torture as I avoid embarrassment that this dilemma would have had me considered if the inevitable should happen.

As of now, the waves beneath the ship soothe my predicament to a margin that I am able to tolerate at the current time. Somehow making me nauseated and close to puking but on the due reason that I am neither filled nor hungry at all, a vomit wouldn’t be as good as having done waste from my bowels.

The seat I am on brings me close to the sea, watching the smooth gales creasing the surface of the blue water. The ships floats right on it, a few seamen hang about fishing lines by the starboard side patiently waiting if any would-be victims would go prey for it. I never thought that sea would become this beautiful, I always loved the sea though I judge it as the last place on earth I’ll die yet between regarding it as my deathbed and being a place of momentary bliss, in all, it is a wide arid region I can say simple, treacherous and fine-looking.

3 separate paragraphs of uncoordinated ideas have been doodled in and I can barely feel the tummy ache, the media mass plays on as passengers chat away to pass time waiting for the ship to leave dock and turn to the supposed destination. Little tiny boats pass along the sides of the ship, bearing with them their own passengers, fishermen off to catch a bucket or two from the source of their living. Mastering the soft breeze and the salty heat that comes with their occupation. I have admired these sorts of people, looking for nothing but the trouble-free days with their chosen living and home. I break into a smile how mundane I can be yet very quaint to the reality on how I would dream to live extravagantly, celebrated and esteemed by all. Ironic.

The pain now sleeping inside me, troubles me no more but the closest of such description of it ever extant to my knowledge is but a tolerable anxiety.

No comments: