Wednesday, November 3, 2010

6 Days, 5 Nights: A Devotees Dream

We docked at half past 8:00am. Hoping that we’re off to our homebound trip, only to find ourselves in a place where a devotee can find solace in prayer and spirited admiration.

I never thought that I’ll be at that place, it was like some devotees dream come true ( I am no devotee but the place made me have some sort of goose pimples all over my body. It was a magical place of architectural design and interior complexity.

The church was made in adoration to the Holy Mother. In response to many of its miracles from many of devotees who have had witnessed such phenomena and became receivers of these blessed events in their lives.

The beauty of the place is adorned of different saints and statues many religion would dare question for the faith in its adulation. I, as a great enthusiast of such structural design was in rapture while hanging by a thread into drooling all over the place.

It was the most beautiful proposed Castle Sanctuary ever made yet.

Beautiful!

No comments: