Monday, August 5, 2013

This Is What I Feel.


I’m sore not because I’m sick or barely am,
I’m hurt not because you seem right,
I feel lost not because the answers are present,
But I’m entirely just here to voice out words I can’t seem to express.

I want to strangle myself when you’re right,
I don’t even want to say something ‘coz we might fight,
I’m clueless at times when I just wander off when you say your mind,
It pains me to be just not enough for your plight.

I think I’m too selfish or maybe I am,
But I’m doing these to make sure, at least, i can be right.
I can’t be too truthful nor even less, but sometimes it is just for the best.
It may turn out that we’re cowering from everyone, but I’m making a world for our own.

I envy you and yes you may be against of which, as you are not much or less of who you deem to be.
It’s not that I can’t be who I am but this is what I was and will ever be,
Reciprocated, confused and far too impregnable, we differ from 1 to Z.
I am just trying to make a place for us, don’t you see?!

I don’t want to regret all the things made,
I don’t even want to say what I should have and shouldn’t have done,
I don’t to push on things I can’t be in control of,
Nor do I even want to gain more of what I had enough.

I’m sorry if this is what it is, sometimes I ask myself what have I miss?? Am I really ready for this??
Easy and simple things may look on your point of view,
But I can’t grab the fact that this is so not true,
Questions that say more answers than actual answers making sense. This was never my expertise.

I don’t want to look back of what we have then and now,
I don’t like comparing ‘coz it’s just stupid, yes it is.
I want to live every moment, just live it by.
I’m scared of the future, but I’m living now just to prove I ain’t dead.

In all, I don’t blame you for saying what you feel,
I just hate myself but I need not say more,
I want everything to be what they are; just the same, unchanged if needed so,

Just how they’re supposed to be, even if it takes so much from me, the thing is… Everyone is happy.

No comments: