Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thoughts Are Dementing.

Must be the coffee or something… forcing myself to rest it out, a spare of a few winks but I just can’t help to pull you off the hook.

It was on a sandy beach, as white as the unstained cirrus clouds covering the glittering shorelines. The palm trees painting the place a greener more, the blue waves shedding more sand as it comes and go.



Control my imagination as I beg for my thought to stop thinking… to control the very thing I can feel, I’ve grown even wearier for every flashback you make me see.

It is not a crazed idea. I am not disturbed. I just simply can’t get you off of my head. A tattooed painting seared through my brain, never to be removed.

There you were, smiling all bright. Thinly you may seem afar but you stood tall on your cargo shorts, a white shirt inside, finishing your clad with a checkered polo that you always look more handsome. Refined and delightful at the same time.

You wear that smile and everything there comes a blackout of thoughts, you’re no more a dream longer yearned. No more than a reality reached.

I’ll dance with you for a song only we know of; I’ll play the sandy thoughts of my imagination and make the spectacle of emotions I can create. A swirl of clouded romanticism.

I’d spare myself from total loss of sanity. Without a doubt to write an indulgence so profound. Tell tales of man demented of pent-up emotions.

No comments: