Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mark, I Love You.


Tonight, I’ll wish the stars to shine bright.
There’d be many songs sang for you.
Many more kisses given and shared.
Yet all we may have, it’s just you that I want.


I’ll love you more than you loving me dear,
I’ll make no promises, my love but do my best.
I’ll walk by as far as we can go, look back not.
If sacrifices be made and choose, I’ll tear away to have you.

I can put up a straight face to show the world I’m strong,
Show them that I’m unbreakable; I’m a lone wild stead,
I’m an alpha male giving all he’s got to make things work,
Just to keep his undivided strength for everyday of being away.

I love you more dearly as you do,
I may not be too expressive like you do,
From all the hurt I’ve got,
But what hurts the most is actually losing you.

So I pray, wish, hope every single day you’d be safe,
Care less of what I am,
Cause I never had someone like you.
A love so real, a love just for you and me.

No comments: