Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Reply.


I have actually been more learned in the past 3 months than my entire lifetime.

Those beautiful months of knowing,
Waking up from every nightmare,
Seizing sunlight after the rain,
And just about grasping every hope in pain.

The blessed year that passed me by,
Was all I can ask to satisfy,
That I have made new friends, shared new memories,
I cried harder like any broken hearted man did.

And as another year welcomed me,
Enticingly gave me new hope,
A vow I took an oath before,
A will as lastly it have been sworn.

To every person I should meet,
Make them part of what my life can be,
A friend, a foe and may it be a partner,
To just love and ask no return.

Self-less, simple and unprejudiced,
I told myself that this may be me so naïve,
Yet there is no joy better known,
To see a smile from someone you know.

To surround myself with the best people,
To give what better things for them to share,
To spread something without expectation,
And just become everybody’s friend.

I give this thought for a friend of mine,
That no matter how hard life passes by,
I find no judge to what you decide,
Know one thing that you’re a friend of mine.



Knock on me, I’ll answer.
I’ll welcome you to my home.

A friend stays forever. There is a friend’s love in everyone.

No comments: