Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Pining Poem.


95 hours, 14 minutes…
Quite the length of waiting,
A deep longing beyond songs,
Of scorching desires and quaintest satisfaction.

Of feeling, such the touch,
The luring of ecstatic flesh,
The silence of lambs, a mating to hunt,
The slights of rekindle, abode thee.


Heat sears the veins of hanker after,
Delusions commands the search for inkling,
Untainted yet sinned.
To fulfill the yearn of a minding flesh.

Forgive me, my love,
The poet says through a muse,
The gentle playwright to his actor,
Of what sort of manly thoughts, seductive.

Plain as the void searches for answers,
The wandering mind, of a heathen insolence,
Spare the likeness a song for the nymph,
The urge of a fawn, edgy.


The misuse of beliefs,
The coarse and benign impulse,
Indulgence, a cause of iniquity,
Dare a poem to incessant wishes of avarice.

Forgive me,
I bare none of cupidity,
I spare none of sedition,
I wronged of a longing.


I sang a song of flesh and bones,
The pangs of dreams engorging,
The scars of reality, amidst.
Carry on, says the bludgeoned author.

No comments: