Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Cold.

How sad when everything is in the right place then comes what you fear.

I’m in bed now and just when I put on the fan, there's that sudden freezing embrace I felt. Damped from the inside and a frost bite of lessened immunity. My room is a wind’s passage, a window looking up north and another that blows down south. It’s a resting delight every summer and a frosty indulgence during the holidays.

I have auras when it comes to what I feel, to what I should get and what may happen. And this one isn’t new to me. Later on, you’ll find that I get paranoid too much for what you have read about. I just can’t get it off my head. If I can be fated to be this at the wrong time then all my week’s enthusiasm will be ruined.

It’s never an oddity of nature just an imbalance of normalcy, a result of less concern, a consequence of abuse and at all, it might just be kicking in from all sorts of reasons. By far, I have been in some jumble of strain these days and this might just be a taster.


Sighing to a late night sympathy, I’ll lay bitter tonight wrapped in an enormous roll of warming comforters and just hope I’ll be better off spending a day not havin’ sniffles.

1 comment:

MarkieBo said...

You'll noticed that you posted these blogs on the 2nd. I read them the day you posted it, but I only sent you my message on the 4th.

Yes, I know I was cruel. I should have replied faster, but even with the obvious right in front of me I couldn't move. Maybe I was scared. It would have been the first time to give my heart to someone. A heart that's been protected, to just wander out for the first time, I couldn't bear what might have happened if it got hurt.