Sunday, October 2, 2011

Seriously, It Doesn't Make Sense. At All.


It would be pleasing enough to start this month with a good sign and that is updating my blog. Ages or let me put this straight, out of all the times I was too complacent to even type a word took me to finally have the toughest of will to have something to say on this white blank technological parchment. I know, you can blame it on me but I do have some reasons though they don’t need putting up deserve to be recognized… I need some bit of a break. Things have changed now, I’m well aware that my netizen status is not as rampant as it should be, I don’t act as whore-ish on some ideas I intend to write nor do I any more say words too mundane for me. Likewise, the fact stays that I still have the attitude of making no sense at all.

This update states for some reason that I am writing soon… there’ll be more. It’ll be different from the usual melodramatic ones but I never said I’ll be leaving away the thought of making some depressive speculations for which I am known for. It just never gets old.

For one thing, I hope for good tidings for the months to come and maybe some good news right after. A good spoiling wouldn’t hurt as too much of anything.

And for the record, the picture I’ll be attaching and the idea I just typed for some update doesn’t make sense at all. You know what I mean. It’s for the sake of it.

2 comments:

MistressoftheInk said...

welcome back AWie!!! hehehe...

hmm...depressing blogs, or blogs brimming with hope?...i think either one is worth blogging, and reading. hehe. but i'm with you in hoping for good tidings and brighter days to come! =))

Unknown said...

my dear mottee... ages i think before i ever have BLOG-ged any serious thoughts... this one's just an opener... hahaha :D just something to post...