Sunday, May 8, 2011

Catharsis!!!

Sitting at pace through time unnerved by the thought that for some time now I’d way pass bed time and for some more reasons I still have things un done. I have a lot of them. Many of which pass the opportunity of chance while a few were a scare of wits and the loss of tact. It takes me to the burden of carrying the very soul of unfinished business that I still have to come back through, or is it just me to find solace on not swallowing my pride and end up losing the ones I dear most for not doing what I thought and felt right… at this time I realize that it does exist! That gut feeling when something wrong happens and the right thing to do comes in your mind and so is the feeling that it should be done.

I have spent the day trying to get over the sudden outburst of momentary tears after waking up from an unnecessary bummer and blurt out of inconsiderate loss of respect and utter immaturity. Still, this does not give me the right to ensue an unruly disinterest of a certain significant moment. More so enabling the rise of sarcasm and cynicism. I’ve gone mad, have I???


I find it quite ridiculous though that I have to burden my soul. Hoping by any chance I got some miracle to lease that renting conscience out of discussion.

This may mean nothing. But I do hope that catharsis gives away.

No comments: